Saturday, September 24, 2005

South Carolina

Been a long time.............

It is September 24th,2005. Our life has gotten crazy real quick. The kids started back to school in August and are doing great. We successfully got pregnant......and then miscarried. Such a shock, and a loss to us. But, we have picked up and moved forward....lots of blood tests and some trial medicines........all which I hate. I have decided no MEDS, lets just see what Gods plan is. Around Oct 3rd, I should know what his plan for this month is.

I have started working in the ER at Piedmont Hospital. I work evenings Fri-Sun. It is a good extra source of income to help us out.

Reagan has started Cheerleading and Girl Scouts. I am her girl scout leader, so we will see how this goes!

Alex is doing great in Middle School. Every Friday he goes to school early for "first priority" It is a christian fellowship that meets once a week for prayer and fun stuff. It is really cool we can still have that in the public school.

Blake is just crazy!!!! Jus this week he fell on his bike and hit the front of face on the pavement. Jim had to pick him up and run home with him 3 blocks. He got him to the ER (not mine) where they CT scanned his forehead, and X-ray'd his hip. His guardian Angel, must of been flying 50 mph with him, because he is fine. NO damage any where. (except the huge goose egg on his head, and his swollen nose and 2 black eyes). It just looks bad....he wont take any motrin, and refuses ice! He had his helmet on it shifted back.......so we are working on getting this one to stay up, or he will need another one.

Everything else is good...we will be posting more pix soon!

Carrie

No comments: