South Carolina
I can't believe school starts in 7 days!!! We are getting excited here. Blake found out his Kindergarten teacher:Ms. Smith, she is a new teacher. Reagan's 2nd grade Teacher is Ms. Dickerson, and Alex has 4 good teachers in 7th grade (one is new). Meet the teacher is Monday night, then school starts next Wednesday.
I will be starting back to the Hospital this Sunday. I will work Sundays one weekend, then Sat/Sun the next weekend. Jim will do great home with all 4 kids!
Our grass is doing great....has come a long way from the dirt pile, but it has all been worth it! Poor Jim has to mow it 3 times a week...but we have to get ready for the winter.
Alex flies back home tomorrow, I made him a carrot cake (his fav). Rion is doing great...he makes it about 4-5 hours every night before needing to be fed.
We are going blueberry picking tomorrow with friends. Getting really tired of 96 degree weather..come on winter!! I can say that because we live in SC, if i lived up north I would not be asking for winter!
No comments:
Post a Comment