Monday, September 18, 2006

South Carolina

Rion gets Baptized!
We had a great weekend. Mom and Dad came up to see Rion get his first Sacrament. He was Baptized Saturday at Church during 530pm Mass. He was such a good baby, and even laughed and smiled during the actual Baptism. We are so blessed to have him on our life.

Reagan and Blake are enjoying Soccer, with their first game this Saturday. Rion had his first day at Childwatch at the YMCA. I only did the treadmill for 30 minutes, I have to work back up to a 60 min class, plus it was his first time so I didn't want to leave him too long. He slept most of the time, then they moved him to the swing. He was happy and smiling for them.
Alex started his Youth Group at church. We drive him and a friend, then he gets a ride home. Which works out good because he doesn't get out till 830pm, and I am at work on Sunday Nights. I added 4 hours on Wednesday evening. Which is good, because I leave after dinner and there is not much TV on Wed. I would never work on Thursday and miss Survivor or Grey's!!! Enjoy the pictures. And thanks to those who came up from Rock Hill to see our sweet baby get baptized!

No comments: