Well, here we are at 34 weeks. The past week has been one of the roughest for me (probably for everyone around me) But Today i am feeling better. Just some cramps, pain and being tired. We are starting to get our butt in gear, and get our stuff together. We have moved the desktop computer up to Alex's new room. Reagan and Blake are together in the bonus room. Rion is still alone (at least till the new year). We are moving our large kitchen table back to the dining room, and where all the toys will go, i have no idea! We have brought some baby stuff down as well, so I can remember what I have.
Reagan is loving soccer, and Blake is playing baseball. Both will finish right before Baby comes. No sports over the winter. Alex is doing great in ROTC at the high school. He really enjoys it. Even the 2 1/2 miles they run on mon/fri. (I would die- I cant believe I ever went thru boot camp!) His grades are great. He will try out for the baseball team come winter/spring.
Rion has started preschool and seems to enjoy it. He has been quite 2-ish this week, which just doesnt seem like a good time, with me not feeling good. Very pushy, bossy and wanting his own way. Even Oscar has been a bad dog the past week or so.
Well, Hopefully the next blog will tell you all about how I had a very quick painless labor????? maybe? I doubt, but i guess i will settle for the quick part, even if i cant have the painless part. Wish me luck!!!
Carrie
No comments:
Post a Comment