Hi guys, its Carrie.
We had a good day yesterday. The circumcision was a little late due to a confusion of who was going to do it, but we got everything done and home around 3pm. Mrs. Vickie stopped by to see our new baby and brought us some pizza (Thank you!!) Then my sister Tracy and her husband Tim came by. We had a good night. Will ate at 11, then 3 then 7am. Not bad. He is asleep in his swing now, Jim took all the rest of the kids to church, so it is just me, Will and Oscar here at home. I am getting some much needed chores done, and love the fact that I can finally bend over! Jim will be home with me at least mon/tues maybe Wednesday. Will goes for his check up on Wed and i have to get my Blood pressure checked on Thursday. I will post more pix on the website as we get them!
No comments:
Post a Comment