Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas Day. Santa bestowed many a gift on our home and we are thankful. There is nothing like laying in bed and listening to the kids going downstairs in the morning and hearing the excitement and wonder in their voices as they round the bottom of the stairs and come face to face with a mound of presents. Too bad they grow so fast.
Carrie had to go to work today at 4 so we had everyone over at the house @ 10:00. We opened presents and then dove into Texas Eggs, Blueberry French Toast, bacon, hash browns, potatoes, omelettes, and whatever else could be done to an egg. I was ready for a nap at noon.
Carrie and I got a much needed new set of sheets for our bed, a new phone, a new tea maker, and some clothes. The kids all got a fishing pole (Spider Man/Barbie), new bicycle helmets, and toys. Carrie found a Cabbage Patch doll that has curly blonde hair like Reagan and actually had Reagan's birthdate on the birth certificate. I spent a few hours putting together a race track for Blake where the cars do loops and all that fancy stuff. When I put him to bed tonight he had most of it tore apart already and the stickers pulled off. He's a mess. I bought a couple of educational CDs for the kids and the Lego Kindergarten doesn't work. I'm hoping the other two do work or I will be ticked.
Oh well, life goes on. Carrie gets her ultrasound on MLK day so we might know if it is a girl or a boy then. Hopefully, the little rascal won't be prude that day and have its legs crossed! I'll try and get some Christmas pictures developed/emailed out as soon as we get them back. HAGO!
No comments:
Post a Comment