Alex left us today to go down to Florida for the next three months. He arrived safely and is probably basking in warm sunshine I'm sure.
Blake has really been improving in baseball lately. He could always hit but wasn't much for the field. I have forced him to catch and throw before we hit when we goof around in the front yard and he has improved 100%. Once reluctant to catch because he was scared of getting hit with the ball, he has now demanded that we catch and throw first. Now he thinks he is hot stuff!
I had to throw in a picture of the front yard as the bermuda grass has finally come out of dormacy and turned green. I just mowed it. Probably won't look like this in two months so it will be a short lived triumph.
These are the butterfly bushes amongst the day lillies that were seven feet tall last year. I whacked them down to the ground to see what would happen. From the looks of things they might be six feet tall again this year if we can get some rain.
The garden flag was one of Carrie's gifts for Mother's Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment