Carrie. I am going to miss working with you so much. You are a RIOT!! I will frequently check this thing to see how the family is doing. Can't wait to see the new little Seeking. Maybe one day we can get your kids and mine together and have a day out. You know I am so jealous you get to be a stay at home mom now. You suck.:-) Well I will talk to you soon.
1 comment:
Carrie. I am going to miss working with you so much. You are a RIOT!! I will frequently check this thing to see how the family is doing. Can't wait to see the new little Seeking. Maybe one day we can get your kids and mine together and have a day out. You know I am so jealous you get to be a stay at home mom now. You suck.:-) Well I will talk to you soon.
Later,
Marissa Hyatt
Post a Comment